2014年3月16日 星期日

4 week

This week, still like usual.

On Monday, we had our Tap dance classes at 7 at nccu. This week we were still learning the song "Let it go". I really like this song and the movie "Frozen". In my opinion, it was a really cute and warm movie which was suitable for adults and children. Unlike usual princess movie of Disney, it seemed to more emphasized at the relationship between sisters rather than just on normal love story. I really like the snowman in the movies, its a really funny character.

Back to my Tap dance class. When I first told my friend about dancing the song "Frozen", she just couldn't believe it. Because it was really hard to imagine that any steps would fix the beat since it was quite slow. When our teacher first taught us about the dancing steps I didn't think it will be this song either. When he played it, all of the students in the classes were all shocked and surprised!!!! The steps were not so difficult, however, when combining with music, I had totally no idea when to dance the right steps. The beats of the music were really subtle, and the steps were sometimes following the lyrics or sometimes with the beats of the music. It's not as easy as i first imagined.


Hope i can learn it soon in the future because i really love this song!!!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言