2014年3月30日 星期日

week ....(i forgot.......)

This week, is a week full of laziness.

During the whole week, i didn't want to do anything at all. It was really tiring and i had no idea why. I didn't study at all and even didn't review my German.

However, i did a lot of things during the weekend.

On Friday night, i went shopping with my mom and sister. In fact, i won't really regarded as shopping. We were in the clothes store  to find the clothes for my sister's interview on Sunday. To watch her wearing something so formal was really strange and kind of funny. She look like a weird and awkward sales, which made me laugh all through the dressing process. At first it was fun, but after an hour, it was boring. Because all she was trying just suits, black jacket and pants for working. Just with different colors. At the end, she bought a black jacket and  a pair of gray pant.

On Sunday, i went to the interview with my sister. The university she was interviewing was quite small, and was also quite far. About 40 minutes from my house, with transfer from MRT to bus. While she was having her writing test, my mom and i just wandering around the campus. The weather was quite nice that day and we just enjoyed the winds breezing through our faces.

All in all, hopefully she can get to the university just in a few months!!!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言